Do you hope . . .
- to have emotional well-being that is not riddled with stress and anxiety?
- to have good relationships with those that are most important to you?
- to be part of a loving family that cares about each other?
- that your 25th, 40th, 50th, or 75th anniversary will be a joyous occasion if you are married or hope to be married?
- that your spiritual life will be on solid ground?
- to be in financial position to retire someday if you desire to?
- that you can enjoy reasonable good health for many years?
- that your life is one of significance?
- that your life will be full of purpose and joy?
The good news is that today is the first day of the rest of your life. Wouldn't it be a good time to develop a clear picture and vision for where you hope to be down the road? If you agree, would you take time to do that and we'll talk more about what to do with it in the next blog.