- Make friends with people that have a calming presence. Share with them. Try to laugh with them.
- Write out what you are anxious about and clearly identify where it’s coming from.
- Identify what is in your control that could improve your situation. Take action on those things.
- List the things that you have no control over and let them go, really.
- Spend time being thankful for what you have rather than what you don’t have.
- Pray and exercise faith in your Creator and His plan for your life.
If you believe in the truth of the Bible, claim Philippians 4:6-7 daily…
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
Remember, we all have the gift to choose. Why not choose peace?