Isn’t some humor really important if we desire to live a life filled with Purpose and Joy? With that in mind, the purpose of this blog is hopefully to simply lighten your load just a bit. So here are some ‘paraprosdokians’…
1. Where there's a will, I want to be in it.
2. Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
3. If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
4. War does not determine who is right, only who is left.
5. To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
6. I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
7. In filling out an application, where it says, "In case of emergency, notify…”, I answered “a doctor."
8. You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
9. I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.
10. To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
And finally, going to church doesn't make you a Christian, any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
So here’s a reminder… be sure to laugh each day and may your life be filled with more Purpose and Joy!