- Develop a clear picture of who you as a person want to become 5 or 10 years down the road… spiritually, family, physically, emotionally, financially.
- Write it down and refine it with someone you trust… your family or friend.
- When you consider a decision that you are going to make, will it take you closer to your vision or will it take you farther away from it?
- If it will take you closer to your vision, it’s a really good decision. If it will take you farther away from your vision, it’s a bad decision.
- Never make a major decision when you are not feeling good. Spend time with a trusted friend or advisor to settle out troubled emotions.
No matter what our circumstances are, we all have the ability to choose the better way.
Take to heart this phrase…
“I AM A PRODUCT OF MY DECISIONS… NOT MY CIRCUMSTANCES”
May your life be filled with purpose and joy!